Welcome to the Warren County Planning & Zoning
Welcome to the Warren County Planning and Zoning site. Warren County adopted its first comprehensive Master Plan on March 21, 1983. The Master Plan was revised in 2011. The Warren County Zone Order was subsequently adopted on November 27, 1985 and revised on August 1, 1994. Starting in May of 2012, ten separate Township meetings were held around the County to show the citizens the proposed changes to the Zoning Map. A public hearing was held in August with the Planning and Zoning Commission and a final public hearing was held with the County Commission in September of 2012. The newest Zoning Map and Zoning Districts went into effect on September 17, 2012. Since then, various Articles of the Zoning Code have been updated after public hearings with the Planning and Zoning Commission and the County Commission. The Amended Codes are now available on the website. The purpose of the Master Plan and Zone Order are to promote the health, safety, comfort, and general welfare of the citizens of the County; to conserve the natural resources of the County; to secure coordinated land use; and to aid in the efficient deployment of public improvements.
To make it easier for you, the citizens of Warren County, to get information, we have put the forms and information you will need on this website.
- If you are building a residence, or other structure, you will need the Structure Packet. It gives you everything you need to apply for a zoning permit. If you are building a residence, go to the Sanitarian link for the steps on a sewage system.
- If your property is in the Floodplain you will need the Floodplain Packet and the Elevation Certificate.
- If you want to put a business on your property, you may need a Conditional Use Packet.
- If you want to Rezone your property, you will need a Rezone Packet.
If you have questions or other concerns, please call us, we’ll be glad to assist you.
Vickie Vohsen – Planning & Zoning Administrator
101 Mockingbird Ln
Warrenton, MO 63383
Fax: 636-456-0447 firstname.lastname@example.org
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- P&Z Commission Meeting Agenda-Agenda01162020
- 2019 Updated Zoning Codes Revised
- Master Plan
- Flood Ordinance
- Structure Packet
- Floodplain Development Permit
- Flood Plain Packet
- Elevation Certificate
- Conditional Use Packet
- Rezone Packet
- Application Affidavit
- How to Determine Property Owners Within 1000 Feet of a Parcel
- Shared Use Permit
- Tower Upgrade Application