Warren County, Missouri
"Let the welfare of the people be the supreme law." - Missouri State Motto
A NOTE FROM BARBARA DALY, THE WARREN COUNTY CLERK, AS THE NOVEMBER GENERAL ELECTION (NOVEMBER 8, 2016)FAST APPROACHES
REGISTERING TO VOTE:
1. If you have moved to Warren County from another County, you must register to vote in Warren County by October 12, 2016 to be able to vote.
2. If you have moved to Warren County from another State, you must also register to vote in Warren County by October 12, 2016 to be able to vote.
3. If you cannot remember if you are registered to vote in Warren County, please call the County Clerk’s Office at 636-456-3331 between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm and we can tell you, but remember the October 12, 2016 deadline to register and please call early in order to avoid problems later.
4. You can register to vote in person at our office, register by mail, or go online to the Missouri Secretary of State’s Office Website (www.sos.mo.gov) to register. If you call us we can mail you a registration card to fill out and send back to us, but it must reach us by the deadline date of October 12, 2016 in order to vote in November.
5. We do not send out cards before each election to remind you of an upcoming election, so it is your responsibility to watch the local paper (Warren County Record), listen to the local radio stations (KWRE & KFAV) or go the County’s website (www.warrencountymo.org, under the news tab) for information regarding the election.
6. It is also imperative that each voter keep his voter registration current. If you have moved from one address to another address in Warren County, You must register that change with us to be able to vote. You can do that by coming into our office and making that change, or writing your new address on the back of your voter identification card and mailing it back to our office so we can mail you out a new ID card. Also please remember to do this well in advance of the election.
7. The County Clerk’s Office is located on the top floor of the Warren County Administration Building (South Hwy 47), 101 Mockingbird Ln, Ste 302, Warrenton, MO 63383 and our office hours are Monday – Friday, from 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. and again our telephone number is 636-456-3331.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR TO CHECK ON YOUR REGISTRATION, BUT PLEASE DO THIS EARLY TO AVOID ANY PROBLEMS ON ELECTION DAY.